As a valued guest of the Hillbrook family, your wellness and safety are very important to us. Our team has been working hard to raise the bar on hygiene and sanitation while taking into consideration your service experience. Our goal is to ensure our guests’ needs are met in a safe manner that is in accordance with recommended guidelines. While some things have not changed, like our sophisticated yet unpretentious hospitality, we are making the changes necessary to ensure our guests can fully enjoy a relaxing getaway or special celebration. Please read below for more details…
Elevated Hygiene Program
We have been working diligently on our new hygiene program by following all recommendations from the CDC, local Health Department, and leaders in our industry. Changes you can expect include:
- Increased frequency of cleaning common areas
- Attention to detail in sanitizing high-touch areas, including light switches, door knobs, drawer handles, handrails, thermostats, blinds, lamps, iPads, Keurig machines, etc.
- Ionizers used in common areas and in each guest suite prior to guest arrival
- Disinfecting stations and individual hand sanitizer in each guest room
- Sealed individual tissues
- TV remotes cleaned and bagged for each guest
- Removal of all paper amenities from rooms, such as glasses, directories and pens
- Individually wrapped cups and coffee service items in each room
- Sealed robes and extra linens delivered upon request
- Staff members trained to provide personal protection measures
Redbook Restaurant Dining Options
We are currently offering in-room dining options for both dinner and breakfast. The restaurant is open for limited hours on weekends only.
- The dining room is open for breakfast Sunday through Saturday. A continental breakfast is also available for delivery to each room the day before as a contactless option.
- A romantic 4 course dinner is served in our dining room on Sunday through Saturday. In-room dining is available for delivery or curbside pickup as well. Visit the dining page for more information and the weekly menu.
- Wine, beer and cocktails are available for in-room delivery upon request.
- Our famous cookies are now pre-packaged and waiting in your room upon arrival. Please ask if you would like them replenished when meals are delivered to your room.
Thank you for understanding that our menu options are more limited than usual at this time. If anyone in your party has a serious dietary restriction and/or allergy, please advise us at least 24 hours in advance.
There’s plenty to do right here at Hillbrook so you can unwind without having to leave the property! Here are just a few ways to relax and experience a wonderful stay:
- Explore the grounds and take a picturesque walk
- Rest or read in a comfortable hammock
- Sit by the cozy firepit and spend time stargazing or connecting with your other half
- Play a game on our life-size outdoor chess board
- Have a movie night with local popcorn
- Savor private in-room dining
Gatehouse Spa Updates
The spa is welcoming guests but with some increased precautions.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Facials are currently unavailable.
- A service member will greet you outside the spa when your treatment room is ready.
- Visit the spa page for more information and to book an appointment.
Local Activities & Attractions
Many local restaurants and activities are open for business with safety in mind.
- Some Virginia wineries, including Veramar and Breaux Vineyards, are starting to reopen their outdoor areas.
- Harpers Ferry Adventure Center is open for all activities, including river tubing and rafting, by reservation only.
- Restaurants in downtown Charles Town and surrounding areas are offering curbside pickup and delivery. Contact the concierge for more details.
After several difficult months, you deserve a 100% worry-free restorative getaway. Under our flexible cancellation policy, all individual room cancellations, made at any time and for any reason, can be applied to a future reservation or refunded in full minus a $25 administration processing fee. For more information, view our policies.
Is there something you would like to see that is not mentioned above? Email us at email@example.com so we can cater our offerings to your needs.
See What Our Guests Are Saying
“My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hillbrook. The chef and wait staff were exceptional and our room (The Lookout) was perfect. COVID-19 was no match for the courteous staff who made us feel comfortable and safe. We loved spending our 25th anniversary at the Hillbrook Inn and hope to come back soon” – Mark Monanye, Google
“We were very happy with all of the safety and health precautions Hillbrook advertised and delivered on, unlike other places we’ve attempted to stay. We had a relaxing, luxurious get away, enjoyed wonderful food, and almost everything from check-in to check-out was no contact. All the tiny details made us feel comfortable, from remotes and other things being sealed to everything possible being disposable, unnecessary extras like notepads and pens removed. We had a wonderful time walking around the large grounds with lots to do safely outside. This wasn’t our first stay and won’t be the last.” – Kristin Hodnett, Google