Four Pet Friendly Rooms
We welcome your little furry friends to stay with you in our cottage rooms at our West Virginia pet friendly hotel. Hillbrook’s extensive grounds, as well as local attractions like Harper’s Ferry, are wonderful places for you and your dogs to explore.
Our Harpers Ferry bed and breakfast has two ponds that our dog visitors tend to enjoy. Just go ahead and notify us if you need extra towels for your pet because they went swimming, and we will be more than happy to accommodate.
- Included in your rate is our “Doggy Bag,” which includes plastic bags for poop scooping, a puppy paws towel, and a special treat! We will also supply bowls for food and water.
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times at our West Virginia Inn.
- We ask that you do not leave your dog loose in the suite while you are out for the day. Pets may be left unattended only if crated.
- We expect that dogs will not disturb other guests by barking or whining on the premises.
- Poop scooping is required.
- Owners are accepting full responsibility for financial damage caused by the pet. (Examples: Chewing of furniture/architectural structures, ruining of carpets by mud/soiling/chewing, destroying of linens or towels)
- We ask you to bring your pet’s favorite bedding.
- Hillbrook will supply special towels for our furry friend’s paws. If our bathroom towels are used, there will be an additional charge incurred of $15 per towel. To avoid charges, please notify a staff member that more towels are needed, and we will be happy to assist.
- Wet feet and coats must be wiped before entry into the suite.
- Pets must be clean and treated for fleas and ticks.
- If your dog takes an unexpected swim in the pond, don’t worry, we would be happy to show you where the hose is if you need it. (Your puppy would not be the first!)
- Due to the large number of allergies, we are unable to accept cats or other pets.
- Hawthorn Estate, Main House, Gatehouse and Farmhouse guest rooms are NOT pet friendly.
- Pets are not permitted in dining rooms or common areas of houses.
Please notify us if you have a service dog for these facilities and we will be happy to make accommodations for overnight stays, dining and common areas. Please supply inn with “service dog certification papers” and notify a staff member prior to arrival. There will no be no fee applied for a service dog, please advise guest services.