UPDATE: Our winners have been chosen! Thank you to everyone who submitted their love stories. We hope you’ll choose Hillbrook Inn for your special day. See Elopement Packages.
There’s a reason the fairytales of our childhood are so beloved – the charm, the romance, it all feels so magical. At Hillbrook, this storybook feel comes to life through the Tudor-inspired architecture and enchanting surrounding woodland. We love a good love story and specialize in turning what can be a stressful and expensive occasion for a bride-to-be into the magical “happily ever after” she desires.
In the spirit of this story-book romance, we’re looking for a special couple to win a free elopement at Hillbrook Inn. To enter, we are asking you to share your love story! Whether you are newly engaged or know someone who is getting married, we want to hear your stories. Here are the details:
- Wedding ceremony at the location of choice on Hillbrook’s magnificent grounds (officiant and violinist provided)
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Mini wedding cake
- 1 hour of photography (prints included)
- Hair/makeup for bride
- 1-night stay in a Main House room with a two-course gourmet breakfast
- 4-course dinner and champagne toast
- Special commemorative gift
- Personalized event planning services
How to Enter:
- Send us your love story! How did you meet? How did he propose? How would winning an elopement at Hillbrook impact your lives? We want all of the details! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OR tell us why someone you know deserves a fairy-tale elopement at Hillbrook. Share their story with us and why you’re submitting them.
- Winner will be announced April 2018 with an elopement date of the winning couple’s choosing in July or August 2018 (pending availability).
A Special Thank You To Our Amazing Sponsors For Helping Us Make All of This Possible:
- Officiant – Brenda Berry from Sacred Celebrations
- Violinist – Jason Labrador from Labrador Entertainment
- Florist – Kim Tummolo from Precocious Poppy
- Hair/Makeup – Nikki Stoneberger from Nikki Visions
- Photography – Shannon Larson from Sweet Caroline Photography
- Cake – Shannon Spiker-Torres from Frosted Fantasies Cakes
**Package for bride and groom only; up to 8 guests may join for $69.50 per person, plus taxes, gratuities and beverages. Wedding date based on availability and must be chosen on a Sun-Fri in July/Aug 2018. Gratuities and taxes not included.