Getting to the Root of Things
Hillbrook Inn’s Redbook Restaurant prioritizes relationships with local farmers to bring our patrons the finest local and fresh ingredients available. Next month, we’re hosting an event to showcase the wonderful people we work with who support one another and have a passion for their craft. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet the people behind the scenes who make it possible for restaurants like ours to create true culinary masterpieces. These growers promote not only healthy living, but also fantastic business practices by caring for everyone they meet and treating them with respect.
We look forward to sharing in this rustic dining experience at our Charles Town, WV restaurant and celebrating what our growers bring to the table for everyone to enjoy!
- Virginia Herb Festival :: Middletown, Virginia
- Romance Awaits in West Virginia
- Awards and Accolades in 2015 :: Luxury West Virginia Inn
- Surprise Her with a Night She’ll Never Forget
- Harpers Ferry Adventures & History :: West Virginia Activities
- Team Building Activities
- Brighten Your Holiday With an Evening of Theater
- Fine Dining In West Virginia’s Eastern Panhandle – The Redbook Restaurant
- Spectacular Fall Foliage