West Virginia Pet Friendly Hotel
We are dog lovers at Hillbrook Inn, and we welcome your little furry friends to stay with you in our cottage rooms. Hillbrook’s extensive grounds, as well as local attractions like Harper’s Ferry, are wonderful places for dogs. We have two ponds at Hillbrook that our dog visitors tend to enjoy. Please notify us if you need extra towels for your pet, and we will be more than happy to accommodate in our West Virginia pet friendly hotel.
Some things to note if you will be bringing your pet:
Very well-behaved dogs are welcome with responsible parents/owners. We accept a maximum of two dogs per suite, and there is a $35 charge per pet, per night.
- Included in your rate is our “Doggy Bag,” which includes plastic bags for poop scooping, a puppy paws towel, and a special treat! We will also supply bowls for food and water.
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times at our West Virginia Inn.
- We ask that you do not leave your dog loose in the suite while you are out for the day. Pets may be left unattended only if crated. (Hillbrook has one pet crate available if needed. Please inquire when making your reservation. Crate rental fee is $35 per night in addition to the $35 pet fee.)
- We expect that dogs will not disturb other guests by barking or whining. s the premises
- Poop scooping is required.
- Owners are responsible in FULL for any damages, as assessed by the innkeepers. (Examples: Chewing of furniture/architectural structures, ruining of carpets by mud/soiling/chewing, destroying of linens or towels)
- Hillbrook will supply special towels for our furry friend’s paws. If our bathroom towels are used, there will be an additional charge incurred of $15 per towel. To avoid charges, please notify a staff member that more towels are needed, and we will be happy to assist.
- Wet feet and coats must be wiped before entry into the suite.
- Pets must be clean and treated for fleas and ticks.
- We ask you to bring your pet’s favorite bedding.
- If your dog takes an unexpected swim in the pond, don’t worry, we would be happy to show you where the hose is if you need it!. (Your puppy would not be the first!)
- Due to the large number of allergies, we are unable to accept cats or other pets.
- Hawthorn Estate, Main House Guest Rooms and Farmhouse are NOT pet friendly rooms.
- Pets are not permitted in dining rooms or common areas of houses.
- Please notify us if you have a service dog for these facilities and we will be happy to make accommodations for overnight stays, dining and common areas. Please supply inn with “service dog certification papers” and notify a staff member prior to arrival.